Our Next litter is Tentatively planned for
Pending successful completion of May - July 2021 health testing, we are tentatively planning a Fall 2021 (August) breeding with
Azurite & Sapphire
We will NOT list this as a "Planned Litter" until all Health Tests are done and favorable results received!
Their "Bio" Web Pages & OFA Cert pages will be updated as final health testings are done AND results are received,
Breeding Plans WILL be posted on our "Home" website page,
Mating/Litter Plans will be posted on our website
ONCE HEALTH TESTING/RESULTS ATR DONE (07/2021).
Thank you !!
EACH Individual/Specific Litter Price will be determined and posted on our website closer to breeding date, and will be no less then $2,500.00 and no more then $3,500.00
Be sure to fill out and return our
to be considered for our:
Tentative Fall 2021 and/or our 2022 waiting lists.